Save Up To $1,850 with Daikin and Martino This Winter
After a warm start to the season in GTA, it’s really beginning to feel like a Canadian winter. This means that you should start evaluating your old or current heating systems.
Old heating systems will cost you money in daily energy costs, repairs and service fees. More importantly, systems that are between 10-15 years old can be prone to breakdowns and may need replacement.
Our winter has been shorter this year, but it’s likely we still haven’t seen the coldest stretch of it yet.
Extreme weather conditions put your furnace under a great deal of stress. When it is especially cold, furnaces have to run extended cycles and have shorter rest periods. This is why all of your friends’ stories about their furnace breakdowns all happened on the “coldest weekend of the year”. It’s not just a coincidence, this is when your furnace is most likely to fail and unfortunately, it’s the most uncomfortable time for you and your family.
So, why not protect your comfort while saving some cash!
By combining Daikin’s winter promotion and the IESO’s (formerly the OPA) incentive, you can save up to $1,850. However, we’re offering an exclusive deal to save an extra $450 by including a free Clean Comfort MERV 11 air cleaner. That’s a total of $2,300 in savings!
Here is a full breakdown of the offers:
- Save up to $1,200 and receive a free ComfortNet thermostat with the purchase of a Daikin DX20VC A/C and DM97MC furnace.
- Save up to $650 when your system meets IESO energy-efficiency standards.
- Free Clean Comfort MERV 11 air cleaner from Martino HVAC.
- Equipment must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2016 and February 29, 2016.
- Combine this with Martino HVAC’s trusted installations and you’ve got the best deal on the market.